Pennsylvania attorney Louis P. Lombardi II has many years of experience in workers’ compensation law. The firm, Louis P. Lombardi II Law, LLC, has helped many employees with pre-existing conditions get the treatment and compensation they deserve. Pennsylvania law allows workers who aggravated, reactivated, or accelerated a pre-existing condition while performing work-related tasks to seek compensation for their injury. However, many employees have difficulty getting the medical treatment and other benefits they are due in these types of situations.
Our firm has helped plaintiffs with all of the following pre-existing conditions prove their injuries were aggravated, reactivated, or accelerated by a work-related activity:
• Carpal tunnel syndrome or other repetitive stress injuries
• Low back injuries
• Other back problems
• Knee injuries
• Shoulder injuries
• Eye conditions or eyesight
• Hearing issues
• Pulmonary conditions such as asthma, or allergies
If you were injured on the job but are worried that a pre-existing injury like those listed above will prevent you from getting the medical treatment and monetary benefits you need to allow yourself to fully heal, or you have already been denied coverage, it is time to contact Louis P. Lombardi II & Associates for a free case review.
As a former insurance company attorney, Mr. Lombardi knows all the tricks insurance companies play to try and get out of paying out workers’ compensation when the employee had a pre-existing condition. More importantly, he knows what evidence you will need to gather and preserve to make your claim stronger and harder for the insurance company to deny.
During your free case review Mr. Lombardi will go over these and other similar questions to assess your case and, if warranted, begin the process of evidence gathering:
• What documentation of the pre-existing injury is available?
• Was your employer aware of your pre-existing injury?
• Were you seeking treatment for the pre-existing injury when the new or worsened injury occurred?
• Did the new or worsened injury occur suddenly or build up over time?
• If there was a sudden accident or incident, were there any witnesses?
• Did you promptly report your new or worsened injury to your employer?
• Have you sought medical attention for your new or worsened injury?
• If you sought medical attention, did you tell the doctor about your pre-existing condition?
It is critical that you answer these questions truthfully, and with as much detail as possible, so that we can provide you with an accurate assessment of your claim. We will provide you an honest evaluation of your case, explain to you the choices you will have to make if you chose to bring a legal action, and discuss what the most likely outcomes are for each of your options.
Should you choose to bring a legal claim; our team will be with you every step of the way. We are dedicated to providing each and every one of our clients with personal service. We always return your calls, answer your questions, and make things as simple as possible for you so you can focus on healing. Contact the worker’s compensation law firm of Louis P. Lombardi II Law, LLC by calling 610.239.7600.