Philadelphia PA Injured Biker Lawyer
Though bicyclists have become more common on the Pennsylvania roadways, drivers are still not taking the time to notice that cyclists are there. This situation often results in serious accidents and devastating injuries sustained by the biker. If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, our firm, Louis P. Lombardi II Law, LLC, can help.
Serving clients in Montgomery County, Bucks County, Delaware County, and Chester County, our firm is committed to standing up for the rights of bicyclists who have been injured by the negligence of a driver or motorist. Call us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your bike accident injuries that have stemmed from a range of situations, such as:
- Driver negligence or illegal maneuvers
- Driver hit-and-run
- Failure to use turn signals or to watch for cyclists
- Failure to fully review the road for oncoming riders when opening doors or pulling into traffic
- Hazardous road conditions (potholes, sand and gravel, construction)
- Defective products (helmet failure, broken chain, bent wheel)
Bicycle Accident Injuries
Much like motorcyclists, bicyclists are sharing the road with drivers who are much more protected from injury while in their larger vehicles. Unfortunately, this can result in the bicyclist suffering life-altering injuries, such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries (even if a helmet is worn)
- Concussions and open head wounds
- Closed head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Severe road rash (lacerations and abrasions)
We work hard on our client’s behalf in order to negotiate an insurance settlement that can help a victim deal with lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering. However, not all cases are able to be settled. Some insurance companies refuse to pay and will not assume any responsibility. If this is the case, we can take your case to court and aggressively argue for the compensation that you deserve.
Contact a Montgomery County Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Contact an experienced attorney who can help you understand your rights and options after being injured in a bicycle accident. We offer a free initial consultation and take no attorney fees unless we recover money for you.