Philadelphia Auto Insurance & Accident Lawyer
After a serious car accident, there are a lot of questions that need to be answered quickly. For example:
- How will I get money to repair or replace my car?
- Can I get compensation for lost wages if I have to take time off work?
- Who pays my medical bills — my health insurance or my car insurance?
- Do I go after the negligent driver’s insurance company or just file a claim with my own car insurance company?
These are all extremely important questions, and the answers to those questions can affect the outcome of your case.
Keep in mind, an individual who represents himself can end up with little or no compensation. The difference between a low or no offer of settlement and a substantial settlement can be the help and guidance of a competent attorney.
Do not make quick decisions after a serious car accident. If you make a decision based on incomplete or inaccurate information, you risk losing the right to compensation to which you are otherwise entitled. Most importantly: Do not sign any kind of release — with any insurance company — before you consult a lawyer.
An Experienced Auto Insurance Claims Attorney Ready to Help After a Car Accident
Pennsylvania car accident lawyer Louis P. Lombardi II has represented injury victims throughout southeastern Pennsylvania since 1991. In that time, Mr. Lombardi has litigated hundreds of car accident cases and our law firm has won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
We treat all car accident claims seriously because we know they have a life-changing impact on our clients. We handle every aspect of each case, including:
- Explaining the pros and cons of filing property damage claims against your own insurance company or the negligent driver’s insurance company
- Analyzing the facts of the accident in an attempt to overcome the limited tort lawsuit threshold to obtain the fullest possible amount of compensation (learn more about full tort versus limited tort car insurance on our Frequently Asked Questions page)
- Reviewing your auto insurance policy to determine your policy limits, especially your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
Call Right Away So We Can Conduct a Full Investigation on Your Behalf
The sooner you hire our law firm, the sooner we can begin conducting a thorough investigation into the causes of the car accident. We will make sure that photographs are taken, expert witnesses are retained, fact witnesses are contacted, police reports are requested, and we will search for any other physical evidence pertaining to the accident.
Known for Our Experience — Remembered for Our Service
We encourage you to contact our law firm to learn more about our services and meet with knowledgeable attorney Louis P. Lombardi II. Join the ranks of satisfied past clients who have made the smart choice of contacting Louis P. Lombardi II and received the highest quality of representation in this area.
We serve injury victims from the county seat in Montgomery County, Bucks County, Delaware County, and Chester County.